Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We'll make a difference

Two days in a row my fucking ipod died in work with half an hour left.That means it goes back to the first artist and plays through.I need to get a new one bad.I got so far.Im talking Fucked Up! like.Its a good there are some awesome bands within the A to C categories

Apart from being surrounded by junkies yesterday i saw some amazing lookalikes.
For example im pretty sure i saw the mom from The Goonies only it was her as if she didn't age and she looked exactly like she did in movie which was wierd.
Standing at the bus stop who looked EXACTLY like Kiefer Sutherland in a smaller midgetier way.Exactly.Well that kept me entertained.

Human nature is bothering me.Greatly.

Im going to Japan with two of my best friends.

Im watching Borat right now.



This rules so much.I wish i had it.
If you love me you'll get me one

No comments: