Thursday, March 26, 2009

Screaming for change

Its hard to see something you've put a lot of energy and effort into fall down and go neglected.I hope i never have to see it happen again.
But i will.

I watched the Notebook again tonight.While it is a sad movie it features dementia and that is the scariest fucking thing to me.
To think you cant control your memories and you forget your family.It scares me to think about it.You can be in control of your body,look after yourself but your mind is different.You have no control over it or what affects it.To think.


I want to be productive and cover AIAC!
FUCKING HELP ME OUT!!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Can't believe I'm the only one that cried..but yeah, dementia scares the shit out of me too.

Unknown said...

I fucking hate the Notebook. But it does make me cry my fucking eyes out every time.

xChrisx said...

How the fuck can you hate the notebook
Eddie hated it but thats only cause there was'nt enough white supremacy

Brad said...

Aw man, we had a good few lectures last year about like neurodegeneration and all. It was real scary because he kept telling us Schizophrenia was like most likely to get us in the next few years.

Kayleigh said...

Straight up REFUSE to watch sad films. Fuck that shit and fuck Dementia.

Glenn said...

:(