Monday, March 30, 2009

No thanks

UPS.A bastion of commercial logistics.Synchronising the world of commerce or so they would lead us to believe.I always thought UPS dudes were pretty cool in as cool as you'd think a delivery company could be.Their vans were awesome and their uniforms had shorts.Whats better than that?Not much let me tell you.
Anyway i was taking a delivery in work from this UPS guy who i think i've dealt with twice.He's about fifty or so.Late forties for def anyway.I'm shooting general shit asking him about parking spaces(thats what us stock room guys do).He says hes parked up by Brown Thomas and its best to walk to where he got to deliver stuff to.Then he deadpan adds in "i get to look at all the pussy too."
..................................................................WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!
How can someone say something like that to someone they've had in total about three minutes time conversing in about four months?I said "yeah man" and shut the door.
Two seconds past and i literally(not literally)shit my pants laughing.I was on my own so i had top go tell the guy who i work with.The fact he was in the middle of the floor surrouned by people eating lunch couldn't stop me recounting whta just occured quite loudly.Well its the loudest i've said pussy in front of the customers in quite a while.

So UPS,not that appealing now.If you want to imagine what the incident was like imagine your dad or a nice family friend saying "i get to look at all the pussy too" real sleazy like.Its funny but not someone you know funny.

Its that time of year again.I walked home from work in AMAZING sunshine and heat.
Im donning Lakers jersey and shorts and im going to throw the nerf(ok faux nerf but im working on getting a real one.A New Orleans Saints one in fact) with The Little Black And White Man and Hate Crime.They are my best dudes after all.
I fucking love this shit.


Tell me, is it really worth it
Fuck it, to turn your brain to shit
My advice, why don`t you stop and think
Please man, it's ok not to drink

1 comment:

Kayleigh said...

ahahahahahahaaaaa ALL THE PUSSYYYYYY! How cringey, I definately would have laughed right in his face, you are too nice keeping it in for a few seconds :D