Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My turn to win.

I epically failed at failing to update this despite my intention to do it regularly.
I fail at a lot of things actually.
I AM NOT DEPENDABLE!

Saying that nothing i do is interesting and im not fun anymore.Despite being boring i was at an awesome toga party on friday.If you dont believe me i have a photo to prove it and here it is:


It was Darragh's 21st and a good time was had by all.Those stigmata are cause i was nailed to the X.If you dont believe me i have a photo to prove it and here it is:


None of that jesus shit for me.

I also moved out of my house.Shock horror i know but its all good.I live with two good dudes,have a room thats pretty nice and am near as fuck to town.SWhit rules.Stall over and play video games with me.bring Cr00sh houewarming presents :)

I got class after work and Practice after class.Then home to finish Dead Space...maybe.

I also fail at the post.Sorry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are fun. You've atually been loads and loads of fun recently. Keep it up! <3