Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dance.floor justice

As some of you may know i'm not fun.
However i did manage to put that aside last night to go out for Laura's birthday even though Antics was mentioned.

This is Laura being festive.She rules lots and since i made a habit of ruining her birthdays i was up for the funs.

Myself,The Eddie and The Skunk headed on our way to the Bernard Shaw.We would have got there sooner but those two dudes have the smallest bladders in the world.We partied and headed to Antics.It was full of dudes like this:

and girls like this:

Suspect.

It was actually a lot of fun.Indie kids are
a)great to fuck with
b)fun to dance into(and touch thier greasey greasey hair)
c)homophobic.Well the dudes are especially the dude who was dancing with Laura,turned around and found out he was shaking asses with me.He did not like that one bit.I laughrd hard.I was having the best time ever because they were playing Sir Mixalot.That shit is the best.MacKell forced himself on me despite my best efforts to stave him off.Its ok we;re all dudes and cause he's a strong dude ha.
Robb punched me in the throat and we exacted straight edge justice most noyably on Sos and an epic hit on Zach.Street Justice baby!

I really had a fun night and there were a shit load of god peeps there.
Happy birthday lady bitch.everybody should give her presents.

Speaking of presents

This guy knows good music and is quite rad.


This dude hooked me up.




This movie is on now.Good times.