Saturday, November 22, 2008

Craig's/Buddy's last day

I was pissing about work on friday as i usually do,i don't "do" work on fridays, when someone said something about a dog in the store.Result!Dogs rule and thats a fact.I went up to the till and sure enough there was this little jack russell type dog hanging out behind the till.Seeing an opportunity i say ill take care of him for my lunch.I grab a lead that we sell and take him down to the stock room.

This dog,Buddy,is so nice.I can tell he's a bit freaked which is understandable.I would be too if i was that small legging it around town on my own.I give him some water and a bit of sausage roll(he looked hungry).Being the cool dude i am i bring him for a walk up to Stephen's Green.

I don't know if anyone has walked around town with a a dog but people are nicer to you when you're walking around with A CUTE PUPPY!!!!!!

We got up to the park and let him spend some time on some faeces he found and we went for a jog around the park.It was so fucking amazing.I've always wanted a dog fo as long as i can remember so this was a dream come through for me.We got back to work and the guy from the DSPCA was there to collect him.Ihave never been so upset in my whole fucking life.I nearly fucking cried too many times saying bye to him.It was so sad seeing him go.A customer was so taken with him that she offered to adopt if no owner was found.That made me feel better but i still wanted to take him home.Fucking circumstance preventing that are fucked.

He is being held in a shelter for five days then he will go up for adoption.
I miss you Buddy xxx

I needed a huge fucking lift after that so i went to see


It fucking ruled.Well it ruled as much as a recycled Kevin Smith movie can.It really was a great marraige of Smith's writing and Seth Rogen's comedic value which was formed from him looking at Kevin Smith movies in the first place.Oh and Jason Mewes is in this.What more of a reason to see this movie do you want you stupid motherfuckers?

Since moving in with three rather charming Gentlemen,The Skunk,The Jew(Osker.Its a long story involving Ann Frank and nazi's) and Nice guy eddie we've been cooking loads.Thats good yes.What is not good is the fact that we got a bottle of hot sauce and have been using it on and in EVERYTHING!
My insides are permanently on fire and our toilet is getting destroyed.No exagerration.

I also bought:

OH FUCK YEAH!!!
Im going to have my full John Larroquette(see the blog entry) experience.I cant wait till that gets here.Srsly

New records:
Hidden In Plain Viiew-ashes ashes
Dont act like you dont like this band!

Laura has a nice car.Fun times had.

peace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Double dutch rudder. Me and you.

Unknown said...

Fuckin yeah, I want a dog for a day!! My car is nice. Didn't get to talk to you today. Sad. You are my favourite dude. Update your blog more motherfucker.