Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nailed to the X

I am proud to call myself straight edge.
I don't do it for anyone elses benefit.
I don't do it as a trend or because i like hardcore.
I drink coffee.Straight edge loophole be praised.

I dont know what brought me to write this entry or start it like that.I guess i never have much to say but i'm proud of this matter and im dedicated to it.One of the few things i probably am.

I miss being in a band.I miss being able to go after work and play a show at some shithole bar.The prospect of Panic Attack is so exciting to me right now.There's the music for three songs done and they are sounding sick.It is one of the few things that i am focused on right now.I want to do other peoples work justice and sing the songs as best as i can,Also we get to play the sickest covers which,lets face it, is what the most important thing is.The possibilities are endless.

Ive been listening to faaaar more youth crew than usually recently.The Atari(see previous entry if you dont know them.Pro band) discography is getting a serious workout.Stuff like Insted,YOT,Bold(hence the title),Token Entry and Hard Stance have just been sounding so much better recently.Im not sure why cause i seem to be in a total pisser recently.

Now i seem to be listening to Panic.Ready to fight.Into the reasons.

Physically strong
Morally straight
Positive youth
Youth of today

2 comments:

xMac Kellx (Old Account) said...

Who's in this Panic Attack?

Kayleigh said...

Lets do an edge band called XloopholeX.