Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Straight and alert




Best post day EVER.
I have'nt been this happy in a long time!
And yes they are first presses :)

Also i got:
Allegiance/Internal Affairs-split clear orange
Bastard Youth/Knifed-split
Deny Everything-Through with this clear green
Guns Up!-Outlive release 7" /500 clear
Not A Chance-demo coke bottle clear
Out Of Hand-the dirty south
The Vows-ST 7" clear/red halves

108-A new beat from a dead heart magenta/clear red
Allegiance-Overlooked black/orange nuclear burst
Youth Of Togay-Tossed salad days clear blue marble

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like when you're happy. And I like your sheets. I really wish I could get them in Kingsize.

mel said...

weird seeing pics of my old records, i'm really happy they went to a good home where they are appreciated.