Thursday, December 25, 2008

Every road leads back here

Christmas is not the best time of year for me.I don't know why exactly.I used to love it even as recently as two years ago.Since i don't know why i hate it i can't really do anything to remedy that situation.Ah well.

I just want to see The Spirit on the 1st.I saw the posters for this in Cali back in July and it looks hella good.Shout me if you're going to this.
Im also digging on The Watchmen.I maintain it will be good but i am prepared to eat my words.Im always sketch about comic movies.I was'nt a fan of X-Men and that new Wolverine movie is going to bite.Whoever they have playing Gambit is sooooooo wrong it hurts.He is my favourite character and Hollywood has fucked me over one too many times before.That is never a good combination.
FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD!!!!



Forging Frienships....FUCKING HELL!!!
The set they played on monday at Have Heart was too good.Congatulations to the guys on the good news.The song 'Every Road :eads Back Here' is awwesome and is going to be good to hear on record.This album will be release of the year.Get your pre-orders NOW!

records i got:
Coke Bust-Demo 7"
Coke Bust-Fuck bar culture
The Helm-s/t 7"
Holdxfast-No words left
Internal Affairs/Allegiance-Split
Shipwreck-Squall black w/green burst

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Since you left me you've lost the capacity to feel christmas joy. Obv.