Thursday, August 28, 2008

We're the youth of today!


This band!this band have really Really been getting a lot of plays with me lately.The intensity and pure power they had was unreal.Ray Cappo you are my hero.I cant even begin to list the amount of bands who just ripped of his style/mannerisms.i count myself in that number also, has to be done like.Break Down The Walls is just phenomenal.Anyone who hasnt listened to them before.....WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HARDCORE???
I Have been listening to an inordinate amount of older hardcore recently.Much more in comparison to modern stuff.I dont want to come across as preachy or snooty but you really have to listen to where the newer bands came from.No YOT= no DTN.Simple as.
If you do take my advice and listen to these guys spend that extra minute or two and get some Slapshot.they were keeping hardcore evil since before you were born.

Good times lately have included a bit of a break in the First Death camp.I think we thought we were breaking up there for a while but not the case.We're having a bit of a break to get our shit together and hopefully not write songs we'll play for a week and then totally hate.That happens more than id like to admit.We're fussy bastards with real short attention spans.Maybe we'll come out with some good songs.who knows.
Now we gotta go play a show.Galway is calling.

Peace

and remember

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear you don't like this band.